as an owner of the SC NEWTON,
I would really appreciate some input about ”How to use the SC NEWTON?”:
Actually the mechanical side looks very innovative & professional but the rest gives me simply a DIY impression.
1. First of all, I really miss some video-tutorials (or at least a handbook with pictures):
– Tutorials about how to setup, balance (analog) and of course how to properly use the simplebgc software.
– what about the settings?
– Using different power-supplies like V-Mount batteries
– Attaching a joystick-controller
In that tutorial(series) it would be very practical to:
– demo the setup with longer and heavier cameras like the f5/55 or the FS700 (that I am actually using)
Setting up the gimbal with the GH4 works very good (I had it for about a week with me in africa)
BUT when it comes to bigger and heavier cameras like the FS700 –
the tremendous amount of time you need to make it work is something that could be prevented – maybe
If the dealer would not have given me a crash-course, I could have forgotten the use of a 5000€ product.
2. We need a vital platform for users to interact, share experience and of course settings for different kinds of cameras
Bringing a product to the market is just one part of the story,
bringing that kind of support is the other extremly important part that will help you and of course your customers.
3. More Updates via Facebook, Twitter and Co
Questions about missing but essential parts:
like a gimbal-tuning-stand are issues I would really like be up-to-date with?
As it is good to know you are simply alive and working on progress, it is always good to know (as a customer)
that I made a good investment, which has a strong backbone bulit by continious communication and support.
Good Guys – maybe it´s just me, but I need your support (and maybe many other unknow NEWTON-USERS).
This is what I am expecting from a professional manufacturer and hoping to find here soon.
The forum needs moderation – and it´s up you to do the first step
With kind regards from Germany